Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Marketing Programs Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is seeking an innovative, metrics-driven marketer to join its growing Demand Generation team. By joining the team, you will immediately enter a fast-paced, creative environment that integrates content, inbound, digital, email, and field marketing with marketing operations and analytics.
As Marketing Programs Manager, you will build, deploy, manage, and report on a broad range of demand generation initiatives that drive revenue for Datto’s SaaS backup product line. Coordinating with the field sales teams, the ideal candidate will be able to outline strategic concepts and translate them into actionable campaigns through a series of marketing channels - while measuring, analyzing, and communicating results.
You will report to the Sr. Director, Demand Generation.
Does This Describe You:
You're a collaborative, data-driven marketer that will challenge the status quo.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop and execute an integrated demand generation strategy to drive pipeline growth
- Coordinate all digital marketing programs including email nurturing, search engine marketing (SEM), and paid media, including testing and evaluation for improvement
- Manage and analyze campaign performance reporting and provide a strategic direction based on the analysis
- Establish a strategy and plan for all field events including on-site deliverables, communications plan, and targeted account initiatives
- Consistently communicate strategy and tactical details to sales and marketing teams
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation marketing program experience with a proven track record
- Strong experience with tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, and Google Analytics
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing attribution
- Exceptional project and budget management experience with marketing programs
- Quick learner, organized, and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your own work
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.