Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Channel Sales Representative to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the VP, US Sales.
Does This Describe You:
You're a fantastic team player who knows how to get things moving without help!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals using a technical sales cycle; the ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Develop excellent relationships with existing channel partners/resellers to grow revenue
- Implement account development plans and understand our partners’ business goals to increase revenue growth and customer satisfaction with channel partners
- Develop opportunities through prospecting, leads generated using webinars, email promotions, trade shows, and events, web inquiries and phone enquiries, etc. using consultative sales skills
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help create new prospects/opportunities
- Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted, and information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years sales experience
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Computer knowledge
- Experience in Technical or solution selling through a channel
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.