Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Commercial Operations Coodinator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
This role would be to aid and assist the Sales team, specifically taking ownership of the administrative tasks they handle daily to support the targeted growth reps having more time to sell to their book of business proactively.
You will report to the Director, Commercial Operations.
Does This Describe You:
You're process-driven and a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Analyse account data to identify opportunities or thematic campaigns relevant across the account base
- Manage noncommercial outreach programmes (billing updates/contacts etc.)
- Data cleanse/sanity check for all new partners to ensure that data integrity is 100% from cradle to grave
- Perform weekly analysis of closed opportunities/sales orders to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Create and manage the internal ticket process for credits and billing requests
- Prepare regular reports for the department
- General aid where needed to the sales teams
- Identify process improvements to reduce non-sales activities
- Any ad-hoc projects as needed by management
- Advanced administrative skills, including data review and proofreading and overall document and information management
- Proficient in standard word processing and Excel
- Effectively able to communicate issues and negotiate a resolution with local management
- Play to win, as an active participant in the team, with a flexible approach to support others
- English required
- German and/or Dutch fluency
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and MS-Office
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.