Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Jr System Administrator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We’re looking for a Junior System Administrator that is passionate about empowering our employees around the world to work with technology in the most efficient way possible. You’ll be an important contributor to our fast-moving IT team, involved in supporting, and maintaining our e-commerce and sales order systems. You will be a liaison between our partner-facing teams and our IT teams. You will support and answer questions about our global portal and quoting applications and be responsible for administering and maintaining these applications. You will report to the Internal Systems Manager.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, ERP Applications.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player, communicative, and have a passion for learning.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide Support our global sales teams and partner community
- Administer and configure Datto’s global portal, ERP, e-commerce systems to support business needs
- Partner with other teams to address documentation and workflow needs
- Help build a positive team spirit and make team success a priority
- Excellent technical knowledge and problem-solving and analytical skills
- Love working with and helping your team
- 1+ years of experience working with e-commerce, order-to-cash platform (Netsuite, salesforce.com) in a technical or operational capability.
- Track record of process improvement and data analysis
- Experience working in agile delivery and teams (SCRUM) a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a level of comfort in a hyper-growth company and ever-changing environment
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.