Datto's Sales Development Reps are the engine room of our business. If you're hard-working, self-motivated and love to be rewarded for your success, join us and grow your career in our fast-paced, global tech company.

Datto is a global market leader, providing enterprise level IT technology including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Networking, Business Management, and File Backup and Sync Solutions to our valued Managed Service Provider partners (MSPs).

Does This Describe You:

You're a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and natural curiosity. You're looking to join a vibrant, sociable and successful sales team with a clear and well supported career pathway.

A Look Inside the Job:

• Schedule online product demonstrations for assigned Account Executives
  • Conduct high volume outbound prospecting (50-70 outbound calls per day to generate qualified leads
  • Work closely with your fellow sales colleagues to leverage their experience and share in each other's success
  • Use Salesforce CRM to track activities, update data, prospect partners and keep ahead of competitive market information
  • Contribute to the overall success of a growing region

About you:

• A natural curiosity and competitive nature
  • Fantastic communication skills and ability to build genuine rapport 
  • The technical aptitude to grasp our tools and products
  • The desire to meet and exceed performance goals
  • A passion for learning and desire to work in a fast paced environment

Bonus Points:

• A University Degree
  • Experience in a quota bearing sales role

Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.

At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:

• Free lunch every Friday
  • Generous paid time off policy
  • Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
  • Fitness reimbursement
  • Charity match program
  • Education reimbursement
  • And more!

More about Datto

Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 1700 employees across 22 global offices.

Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.

By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices

Datto is an equal opportunity employer.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographic Questions

Individuals seeking employment at Datto are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and ensure we consider the needs of all our employees, please consider answering the following questions.

Completion is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter and any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.

Your responses to any of the following questions will be anonymized and only used to improve Datto’s diversity and inclusion initiatives. These responses will not be used / reviewed in connection with your application for employment.

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I consider myself a member of the LGBTQ+ community

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

Veteran status:

I have a physical disability: