Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
Does this describe you?
You're an ambitious team player with an entrepreneurial mindset. You're looking to join a vibrant, sociable and successful sales team with a clear and well supported career pathway.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Grow the team's number of new business closed
- Generate new qualified sales opportunities for Account Executives over the phone, via email campaigns and social selling
- Receive exceptional sales training so you're ready to speak to customers
- Work closely with your fellow sales colleagues to leverage their experience and share in each other's success
- Use Salesforce CRM to track activities, update data, prospect partners and keep ahead of competitive market information
- Contribute to the overall success of a growing region
- You're passionate about sales with a natural curiosity and competitive nature
- You want to be part of a supportive sales team and contribute to the success of the region
- You work hard and enjoy the rewards of your success
- You relish in learning and professional development
- Bachelor’s degree
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.