Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Enablement Coordinator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The Sales Training Coordinator will help coordinate sales enablement and training for various sales teams across Datto. You will communicate with sales managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. You will manage, design, and support sales enablement and training.
You will report to the Director, Sales Strategy.
Does This Describe You:
You have excellent interpersonal skills and are a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Coordinate with sales leadership to determine sales support and training plans
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (in class, through LMS, mentoring, or on-the-job)
- Assist experts in preparing the training content
- Gather feedback from the sales team regularly to constantly improve support and training programs
- Manage internal communications for sales enablement and training
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Training, HR, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in sales enablement/training
- Experience delivering successful programs
- Expertise in at least one mainstream Learning Management System (LMS)
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, content creation, and project coordination skills
- Action-oriented and have excellent presentation and presentation development skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.