Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Team Lead to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Manager, Regional Sales.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage a team of Channel Sales Representatives to meet/exceed monthly goals: Weekly activity metrics, forecasted opportunities and revenue targets
- Develop great relationships with existing channel partners/resellers to grow revenue
- Strong sales skills and ability to teach and coach all components of sales to all team members
- Collaborate with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends to review qualification approach and maximise opportunities
- Utilise CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain knowledge of Datto products and how they support our customer's needs, including features, advantages, and benefits, and important examples of usage
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business needs
- Minimum 5+ years sales experience; technical or solution selling sales experience is preferred
- Experience managing teams and selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or resellers
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience generating accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and yearly sales
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Must be organised and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.