Datto is growing! We are always on the look out for exceptional, aspiring customer experience professionals to kick start their career in our high performing success team

Datto is a global market leader, providing enterprise level IT technology including Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, Networking, Business Management, and File Backup and Sync Solutions to our valued Managed Service Provider partners (MSPs).

Since its founding in 2007, Datto has earned hundreds of awards for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. Today we have over 1700 employees across 22 global offices.

Our mission is to empower the world's small and medium sized businesses with the best in enterprise-level technology.

Does This Describe You: 

You're a creative thinker and an active team player who is looking to join a vibrant tech organisation that values employees and will support your career!  

A Look Inside the Job:  

• Achieve high levels of customer retention within an assigned portfolio of customer accounts
  • Increase product adoption, customer loyalty, and customer health via proactive engagement with customers using the following formats – Targeted Email campaigns, Webinars, Participation in product user Communities, User Groups, Newsletters, Social Media, Training: attendance at Product Training events
  • Provide visibility and internal awareness regarding customer health, drivers of attrition, and customer satisfaction to help inform actions across the business 
  • Effectively utilise internal systems to manage and resolve incoming partner requests relating to billing, renewals and general enquiries 

About You:  

• You're driven by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing process efficiencies
  • You're an organised, self starter
  • You love building relationships & working in a team 
  • You're willing to learn and looking to kick start your career!
  • You pick up new information quickly

Bonus points!

• Bachelor's degree
  • Experience in a SaaS company 

Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered. 

By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited.  We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.

Datto is an equal opportunity employer.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographic Questions

Individuals seeking employment at Datto are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and ensure we consider the needs of all our employees, please consider answering the following questions.

Completion is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter and any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.

Your responses to any of the following questions will be anonymized and only used to improve Datto’s diversity and inclusion initiatives. These responses will not be used / reviewed in connection with your application for employment.

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I consider myself a member of the LGBTQ+ community

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

Veteran status:

I have a physical disability: