Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Partner Success Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Manager, Partner Success.
Does This Describe You:
You're creative with problems, a team player, and you're someone who goes above and beyond.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Work collaboratively with Sales Executives to help organize and answer internal procedural, technical and policy-related questions and concerns that may arise with an account
- Assist and support partners in accelerating their go-to-market strategy, by providing assistance in implementation, sales training, end-user awareness and general strategy, including pricing, technical knowledge of product and competitor differentiators
- Onboard new buying partners and arrange installing their first device, navigating the partnership, managing expectations and helping bring both technical and sale personnel up to speed on the Datto product line
- Advocate for trends you observe within your partner portfolio and share these insights with the product management and engineering teams
- Some travel may be required
- 3+ years’ experience in account management, customer success or customer service role
- 4-year college degree
- Enthusiasm for building relationships and sharing knowledge
- Enjoy working in a team but not afraid to take on a challenge by yourself
- Knowledge of the IT industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of organization and ability to multitask
- Strong negotiating skills
- A desire to work on a new success team and help establish processes to grow partner satisfaction
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.