Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Assistant Controller.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Perform month-end/quarter-end close activities following close deadlines
- Support and coordinate SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) compliance activities through execution, documentation, and communications to management
- Use professional accounting concepts and internal company policies to solve complex accounting issues
- Identify opportunities to refine accounting data and processes and work cross-functionally to design and implement changes
- Provide guidance and support to team members to help improve performance and develop technical competencies
- Collect and analyze financial data, prepare work papers, and review work papers supporting financial statement disclosures, ensuring all reporting complies with GAAP
- Work with external auditors for statutory audit and other local requirements
- BS in Accounting
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience in a public accounting firm; Big 4 preferred
- Solid technical skills and the ability to analyze new transactions
- Exhibits strong time management skills and can work through roadblocks to meet commitments
- Experience with Netsuite preferred
- Strong team player able to effectively collaborate with others within and outside the organization
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.