Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace.
We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate.
Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sales Director, DACH.
Does This Describe You:
- You're a role model, a coach, and a team player.
- A true Enabler
A Look Inside the Job:
- Coach and support a sales team of sales professionals to meet/exceed monthly goals: Weekly activity metrics, forecasted opportunities and revenue targets
- Exceptional sales skills and ability to teach and coach all components of sales to new and existing team members (Prospecting, qualification, through to deal closure)
- Support the Sales Manager and Sales Director to establish the workflow for attacking outbound and inbound lead generation
- Collaborate with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends to review qualification approach and maximise opportunities
- Meet and exceed your own individual sales target and be a role model to the team
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Datto products and how they support our customer's needs, including features, advantages, and important examples of usage
- Experience in outbound sales or business development with a record of achievement meeting sales targets
- Experience selling Cloud-based or other SaaS solutions
- You excel in an energized and evolving organisation
- Knowledge of the MSP market
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Salesforce.com, and O365
- German and English fluency (Native German Speaking)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.