Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Product Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto Networking is the most MSP-Centric networking product line in the world, offering a full line of cloud-managed networking products delivered exclusively to small-to-medium-sized businesses through managed IT services providers (MSP’s). We develop innovative products and features based on our focused relationship with MSPs. The Product Manager, Datto Networking WiFi manages the strategic product leadership and development for our wireless products.
You will report to the VP of Product, Networking.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Own products or systems through the entire product lifecycle -- from the initial proposal, production, marketing, and sales, through product retirement
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to understand what functionality and features they need/want, and use that input to establish the feature roadmap
- Use product research input to create detailed business and technical requirements, working alongside engineering to design, develop, and bring concepts to market
- Establish success criteria for product usage and perform ongoing measurement and monitoring, using the input to inform roadmap and designs
- Keep stakeholders involved and informed throughout the planning, development, testing, and deployment lifecycle
- Communicate all product releases, additions, and updates with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders, sharing use cases and benefits of new functionality
- Build a long-term strategy for future edge router and managed switch products that aligns with the overall company strategy
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales on go-to-market strategy and execution
- Manage stakeholder and customer escalations when needed
- 5+ years of software product management experience
- 3+ years working with Networking technologies, specifically a comprehensive understanding of WiFi
- A technical background with an understanding and/or hands-on experience in networking technologies, software development and web technologies
- A track record managing a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- A solid Product Owner background, with experience working with a team of technical experts in an Agile environment
- Amazing interpersonal skills for communicating with peers and managers
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, and written skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- CSPO® or A-CSPO® Certification
- Customer references - line of business or IT leaders who can recommend your work from previous experience as your customer
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.