Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Associate Human Resources Business Partner to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We are looking for a "hands-on" Human Resources Generalist responsible for the operational HR functions across EMEA. Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, you will support the goals of the HR team, ensuring responsive and value-added services to all employees and managers. You will be based from our Reading office but will require regular travel to our office in Richmond and some travel to our other European locations.
You will report to the Senior HR Business Partner.
Does This Describe You:
You're approachable with a sense of humor and a positive attitude!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide HR guidance to both managers and employees, knowing when to escalate any issues to HR Business Partners
- Manage Employee Relations Cases in relation to absence management, performance management, disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Own the employee onboarding process to provide an exceptional employee experience for new hires
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Managers to open requisitions and support the full cycle recruitment process
- Develop and maintain procedures aimed at improving the quality and delivery of HR programs/services
- Research, identify and deliver new and innovative HR initiatives to support a forward thinking and growing business
- Analyse data to help inform the business
- Maintain compliance with local employment laws
- Be a cultural advocate and assist with engagement activities and committees
- Manage the EMEA immigration program HR Administration
- 1 or more years of progressive HR experience in a generalist role
- Strong employee relations experience
- CIPD qualified to level 5
- Achievement oriented with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- You're a creative thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Approachable and able to build relationships at all levels
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.