Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.

We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, Executive Administrative Assistant (EAA) to support the EMEA Managing Director (MD) by providing seamless professional support and maintaining a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The EAA is a partner for the Managing Director and will work in collaboration with other members of the organization and work on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.

You will report to the Managing Director of EMEA.

Does This Describe You:

You're proactive and a team player.

A Look Inside the Job:

• Participation in program management which involves tasks on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis and project management skills for strategic and ad hoc initiatives
  • Support the MD to perform his responsibilities to the best of his ability while also acting as a representative of the office
  • Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments, compose and prepare correspondence, arrange complex and detailed travel arrangements, meetings/events planning and preparations, interaction with all levels of the organization as well as a wide range of external parties, and handling/coordinating confidential and sensitive information
  • An ambassador/gatekeeper to the MD, ensuring they are kept informed of upcoming events, commitments, and responsibilities
  • Prioritise conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
  • Create documents in support of meetings/conference calls including presentations, reports, and proposals
  • Coordinate general meetings and conference calls including venues, transportation, food, materials preparation, and meeting notes transcription
  • Attend key staff/team meeting as required and preparation of agenda and meeting minutes
  • Coordination of MD’s corporate credit card(s) including preparing and reconciling MD travel and expense reports
  • Some travel will be required – including moving between the 2 main UK offices (Richmond and Reading) based on the MD’s travel schedule
  • Providing limited support to a small group of other senior executives in the UK including Director of Commercial Operations and VP Talent Resources

About You:

• 5+ years Executive Assistant experience preferred
  • Full proficiency with GSuite (including Google Mail, Google Calendar, Google Drive) along with Keynote and MS Office Tools (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
  • Confidence in learning new technologies
  • Ability to build relationships with various internal and external stakeholders including other executives, staff, and board members
  • Ability to see "big picture" and ask for help when needed
  • Enjoy finding ways to improve things without direction
  • Do your best work in an energized environment
  • Experience working in international environments with differing business cultures
  • Ideally have a background in technology firms and will directly contribute to the long-term success of the company.
  • A creative mindset and incredible interpersonal skills to effectively help manage all activities of the MD and his team.
  • Great flexibility and a willingness to perform varying duties depending on the shifting and growing needs of the MD and the company

At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:

• Private medical insurance
  • Free lunch every Friday
  • Flexible paid time off policy
  • Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
  • Fitness reimbursement
  • Charity match program
  • Education reimbursement
  • And more!

By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.

Datto is an equal opportunity employer.

Apply for this Job

* Required
File   X
File   X

Demographic Questions

Individuals seeking employment at Datto are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and ensure we consider the needs of all our employees, please consider answering the following questions.

Completion is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter and any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.

Your responses to any of the following questions will be anonymized and only used to improve Datto’s diversity and inclusion initiatives. These responses will not be used / reviewed in connection with your application for employment.

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I consider myself a member of the LGBTQ+ community

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

Veteran status:

I have a physical disability: