Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Office Coordinator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Operations Manager.
Duration: 12 month maternity cover
Start date: End of September 2019/ Beginning of October 2019
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player, good at listening to people, and client-focused.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Answer, screen, and route telephone calls
- Greet and direct visitors
- Maintain employee and department directories
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges
- Maintain reception and common areas
- Perform daily functions of the Office
- Handle the administrative side of special events, (assistance with set up, food ordering, clean up, etc.) and Lunch and Learns
- Event set-up and participation which may occur after normal business hours
- Coordinate with necessary vendors to meet needs
- Maintain budget (snack, office supply, and Friday lunch) sheet for location
- Two years of experience in office management or related field
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and other programs
- Mac experience
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.