Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We are looking for an Operations Intern who would report directly to the Sr. Operations Technician. You must be a self-starter, with excellent interpersonal skills, high attention to detail, and motivated to work in a “roll up your sleeves” atmosphere.
You will report to the Senior Operations Technician.
Does This Describe You:
You are amicable and a creative thinker who is open to learning.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Assist with daily technical and facilities operations
- Assist with office moves and setups
- Setup and maintain employee workstations
- Desktop support
- Employee Onboarding
- Asset tracking
- Space Management
- Install and manage A/V systems
- Manage administrative tasks (Shipping/Receiving/Inventory/Data Entry/Etc.)
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to multi-task in an energized environment
- Excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Basic Windows and Mac OS application knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Jira (or equivalent) ticket systems experience
- Ability to lift over 50lbs
- Structured cabling and low voltage wiring knowledge
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.