Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Manager of Strategic Initiatives.
Does This Describe You:
An analytical problem solver.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Support GTM team with ongoing and to be developed data focused projects
- Conduct analyses on sales, marketing and customer data. Develop hypotheses, perform analyses and form analytically driven conclusions
- Help advise business decisions
- Conduct data cleanup activities: Define to be state and work to cleanse and format data from multiple sources
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's degree with an excellent academic record and from a quantitative field (computer science, engineering, economics, data science)
- Demonstrated proficiency with data analytics. Advanced statistics, data science, database experience preferred
- Strong communication skills both orally and written with the ability to concisely and thoughtfully summarize research analyses
- Be a self-starter, an inquisitive learner and have an exceptional work ethic
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.