Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Program Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The program manager will help coordinate diverse projects across different teams. You will guide internal projects/programs for the Sales Leadership Team. The Program Manager will have a broad responsibility that includes project management and project communication.
You will report to the VP, Revenue Operations.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Track strategic initiatives by monitoring progress towards meeting goals, analyzing data, ensuring follow-through on the part of key players, and sustaining momentum needed to drive these initiatives
- Review action items decided upon at each strategic meeting. You will prepare a written summary, check with each attendee to get sign-off on agreed-upon dates of completion and confirm the party responsible for following up on each action item
- Stay connected with members of the team, collecting data, alerting the Sales Leadership Team on the progress or issues carrying out the initiatives agreed upon
- Help the Sales Leadership Team develop communication between committee meetings, setting agendas, creating initial drafts of communications to key strategic team members, and prioritizing plans for addressing issues that are impacting progress of projects
- Facilitate review and improvement of current company polices
- Develop new programs/initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Manage/oversee the budgets and operating plans
- Drive/coordinating Business Reviews and other key meetings, conferences, company wide meetings, etc., for the Sales Leadership Team
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills and a proven ability to set and exceed expectations
- Achievement-oriented, capable of independently solving problems
- Excellent presentation and development skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workload and manage own time effectively
- 3+ years of relevant experience in project/program management
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects/programs
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, or MBA
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.