Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Territory Sales Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sales Manager, Partner Sales.
Does This Describe You:
You're a creative thinker who loves a sales challenge!
A Look Inside The Job:
- Identify, onboard and sell the Datto partnership to new channel partners/resellers
- Guide the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Develop great relationships with new channel partners/resellers quickly to close for new business
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via a technical sales cycle. The ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to multi-task with several tools and follow procedures
- Technical or solution selling sales experience
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.