Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Software Developer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Director, Beijing Office.
Does This Describe You:
You are a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Perform technical design, coding, testing and delivery of software applications
- Participate in the quality process through unit tests and code reviews
- Collaborate with architects and support teams to identify product improvement and innovation opportunities
- Perform related support activities to correct defects and refractor the code base
- Maintain proper coding standards
- 2+ years of relevant software design, development, and shipping experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Possess good communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Have a good understanding of OO principles, strong coding skills in C# and hands-on experiences with .NET based application development
- Good coding skills in T-SQL programming
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, motivation and a desire for continuous improvement
- Good problem-solving ability and can find creative solutions to challenging technical problems
- Demonstrated experience shipping products on time with quality
- Experience in large-scale online services engineering and operation
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.