Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Support Service Manager to join a growing team based at our Darling Harbour office. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sr. Director, Technical Support.
Does This Describe You:
You are a people leader with exceptional skills in developing cross functional relationships and optimising service centre efficiencies.
A Look Inside the Job:
- In this brand new role you will strategise, develop and grow Datto’s local service support function of technicians and supervisors
- Provide leadership and mentoring support to direct reports
- Lead role with huge potential for growth
- Instil a customer service culture that creates a high level of both employee and customer satisfaction
- Partner with CX, sales, product management and global teams to identify opportunities for process and function optimisation
- Take on a lead role in key projects
- Be familiar with the annual support budget allocations and help the team stay on track or justify deviations from the plan
- Ensure continuity with fellow management members across different shifts and locations
- Handle any manager-level escalated customer calls and provide a satisfactory resolution
- 3 to 5 years of technical support or customer service management experience
- A collaborative, supportive and empowering approach to people leadership
- Strong ability to understand technical support centre methodologies
- Strategic approach with the ability to build relationships with internal departments and external partners
- Managers are expected to be available 24x7 to manage partner escalations or team emergencies
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.