Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Manager of Business Operations to join a growing team, based at our office in Darling Harbour. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You are a detail, process, and people-oriented individual with a passion for using strategic data and insights to elevate process efficiencies and drive the tactical development of Sales and Marketing Operations.
This is a stand alone role, partnering with the local sales team and wider functions and reporting to the VP, Revenue Operations based in the US.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Sales strategy— Identify the most effective, scalable opportunities to address issues and opportunities. Translate into applicable goals with supporting activities for each; implement dashboards/reports/tracking
- Forecasting and benchmarking – work with Finance, Marketing, and Sales leadership to manage top-down and bottom-up forecasting; create benchmarks, trending, analysis. Partner with SVP to hold sales leadership team accountable to forecasts and organizational processes
- Territory, goal and incentives design - Serve as a single point of contact, coordinating with Finance, HR and sales leaders to design territories, roles and incentives (including annual plans, and trips, campaign incentives, non-monetary incentives, etc.) to improve commercial outcomes/achieve company strategy
- Sales technology management – determine requirements for Sales technology; assist with design and integration; continuous improvement of solutions over time
- Produce lead reporting and tracking, campaign ROI, lead follow-up tracking
- Build and maintain Marketing Contribution Model
- Build and support sales operations program models to estimate and track actual leads, opportunities, and bookings for the marketing and sales programs
- Continually learn about the latest trends, innovations, and technologies used to promote sales success
- Be a gatekeeper to the frontline- throttle efforts when the organisation is asking too much/may ask for something that could negatively affect the front line's ability to focus/perform effectively
- Perform strategic analysis as to the performance of territories in International markets
- Identify new markets and research market size
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Commerce, Data Science or equivalent degree/experience
- 5+ years in a Sales Operations leadership role
- A creative and proactive thinker. A unique insight into both big-picture organisational strategy and the details of execution
- Improvement orientation- experience reducing cost of sale/improving sales cycle times or outcomes (e.g., win rate, deal size) through process improvements and technology enablers
- Require an excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales and Marketing Operations processes and systems (lead generation, campaign results tracking, sales process, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management, and sales quotas)
- Comfort with advanced analytics and statistical analysis
- Understanding of (and empathy for) the role of a sales professional
- Experience using Salesforce and Tableau
- Marketing Operations experience
- Channel Sales experience
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.