Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Operations Manager to join a growing team at a new Darling Harbour office. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate.
Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sr. Director of Operations.
Does This Describe You:
You're a motivated and inspiring leader looking to work as part of a rapidly growing global team.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage daily functions of the Workforce Solutions and Office Services teams
- Coach, mentor and support a team of cross functional direct reports
- Ad-hoc projects by senior management
- Schedule and budget for daily operations, approving purchases within approval threshold
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Coordinate with Talent development and assist with New Hire training
- Collaborate with members of the management team to develop departmental best practices
- Maintain a professional and safe working environment
- Fulfilment of RoundTrip drive requests to clients within designated SLA
- Receiving, inspecting & processing of inbound drives for syncing at the data centre
- Provide oversight of contractors and service providers in the Datto Office and Data Center area
- Receive, inventory, preparation and shipping orders of Datto Networking equipment
- Maintain shipping supplies and device stock by performing monthly inventory checks
- Strong interpersonal skills and a love of teamwork
- Proven ability to lead a team and foster a collaborative culture of high performers
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and other programs. Mac experience a plus
- Experience working in an office environment and supporting a team on project-based work
- Solid budget management skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to switch focus and prioritise
- An understanding of helpdesk environments
- Resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
- Enjoy a fast pace, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Ability to solve problems expeditiously, while always maintaining a calm and professional demeanor
- Strong writing, reading, listening and speaking skills
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.