Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As an essential member of the revenue operations team, the Revenue Operations Analyst will build universal dashboards and reports, supporting data management, sales excellence tools, performance measurement, and problem resolution. You will work closely with the sales and marketing organizations to ensure the integrity of our data systems and provide accurate reporting to management. You will facilitate collaboration between sales and our internal team and between sales and marketing. This position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, a professional attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
You will report to the Director of Sales Operations.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Leverage Salesforce.com and Marketo to deliver quality data and insights via reports, dashboards, and communications
- Contribute to data analysis projects to assess cross-sell opportunity, pipeline health, sales velocity, penetration, conversion rates, and other KPIs
- Analyze account, contact, and lead data, including customer data
- Identify and implement methods to improve efficiency in data integrity, data retrieval, and utilization
- Find the “story” in the data, and communicate insights and opportunities with cross-functional departments
- Support Sales and Marketing by ensuring Lead and Prospect information route to the appropriate sectors and team channels promptly
- Support Sales and Marketing team to improve operating efficiency, provide attribution insights and to optimize budget
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts about configuration, process, workflow, and reporting
- Contribute and facilitate sales excellence initiatives, events, technology, training, and process
- Present insights and results to internal and external stakeholders
- 1-3+ years’ experience working in a Sales or Marketing operations role
- Salesforce.com experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, IT Management or related fields
- Extreme attention to detail, creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines while delivering consistent, A+ quality work
- Proficiency in data mining tools and the ability to analyze data and develop logical recommendations
- Comfortable working with Sales, Marketing and Executive leadership
- Experience with Marketo
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.