Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Senior Manager, EMEA Field Marketing.
Does This Describe You:
You're a raw marketing talent, for whom no job is too small.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Stage-manage events within the region. Everything from helping select venues, to negotiating contracts to printing name badges
- Promote Datto with media publishers - forge personal relationships with editors and journalists by phone, email and occasionally in person, to encourage them to publish Datto news and highlight or reference our content
- Work closely on the ground with the sales and engineering teams. Anything from helping research new prospects to helping analyse data to increase conversion rates
- Work with the global marketing teams to maximise success for your region
- Assist with the general management of the Amsterdam office - be a champion of the Datto culture
- Educated or working towards a degree (or similar) level qualification in Business, Marketing or a Dutch writing subject
- Perfect Dutch language, written and spoken
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Database (Salesforce) and Excel skills a plus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.