Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Business Development Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that enable and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You:
You're a self-starting and dedicated team player who shows ownership for your responsibilities.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Identify, onboard and sell the Datto partnership to new channel partners/resellers
- Guide the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Develop great relationships with new channel partners/resellers quickly to close for new business
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals using a technical sales cycle; the ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Utilise CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- 2+ years of successful B2B solution sales software experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Selling and closing skills that you've used to develop new accounts
- History of successful quota or sales objective completion
- You have a consultative selling style
- A motivated self-starter excited by new technologies who is achievement oriented, a high achiever, and excels in all that you undertake
- Willing and able to travel to customer and meeting sites
- Experience with short sales cycles and selling in an energized environment
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.