Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Product Support Expert - Level 1 to join a growing team based in Darling Harbour. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You:
You pick up things quickly, enjoy problem solving and love being part of a team.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Seek successful resolution of customer inquiries received through multiple communication channels (email, phone & chat)
- Support, log, categorise, prioritise, and track incidents reported by partners utilising our Autotask PSA
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and adherence to partner service level agreements
- Log all customer contact in the support ticketing system, maintaining complete and accurate information
- Develop strong product and business expertise of Datto's product suite
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure timely responses and resolutions to customer problems
- Support a positive team culture based on Datto values
- Identify and report knowledge gaps to SPSE a PSE2
- May be involved with special projects/special team support
- An intermediate degree of comfort with complex integration environments across a variety of configurations
- Passion for learning new technologies and applying general and industry-specific knowledge in an energised, systematic and team-oriented environment
- One year or more of customer service experience
- Experience managing and responding to multiple issues at the same time
- Familiarity with a range of software-based technologies most commonly used in a partner environment; i.e., web browsers, SQL, Java, front-end development, .NET, etc.
- Experience appeasing frustrated customers in a positive, sympathetic, and diplomatic way
- Able to approach support issues from a training perspective when needed
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.