Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Software QA to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Director, Beijing Office.
Does This Describe You:
You're a creative thinker!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Collaborate with members of the QA team to determine the needs for test automation
- Create, execute, and maintain test scripts for use within projects and as regression testing
- Report progress, test results, and ROI for project and regression efforts
- Conduct ongoing regression and integration testing of the product
- Write, maintain and execute system test plans
- Partner with Development and Technical teams to efficiently troubleshoot problems
- Create Functionality vs. Requirements Traceability Matrices and Test Environment Matrices
- Document all the test cases and test result including troubleshooting if any
- 2+ years of test automation using HP's Quick Test Professional or equivalent
- Familiarity with test management tools, including test case management, defect tracking, and requirements traceability
- Proven track record of architecting and implementing test automation in a systems environment
- Strong understanding of automation frameworks such as data-driven, keyword, etc.
- Successful communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Knowledge of release management processes and how the QA process fits within it
- Technical QA experience with testing a variety of applications, including web, mainframe, or client/server
- Experience responding to urgent situations appropriately by prioritization
- Experience following up with individuals without guidance
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Self-starter with a high level of comfort working in an energized environment
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Strong estimating and risk assessment skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.