Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Software Developer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
A Software Developer help our customers develop tools, integrations and custom applications relevant to our products and solutions as part of the implementation/consulting process.
You will report to the Senior Director of Services.
Does This Describe You:
You are an enthusiastic team player with a passion for software development and solving problems.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop tools, applications, and integrations as part of the solutions that we provide to our customers
- 2 - 3 years of experience working as a software developer; degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with web design, database design and other web technologies such as SOAP XML and RESTful APIs
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.