Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sr. Manager, Software Development.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Perform development tasks, under the guidance of more senior staff
- Develop constructive working relationships with teams of people within the product teams they work
- Approximately two years of related experience in a software development capacity
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, multi-tier software development and web-based software, computer languages, operating systems, hardware capabilities, development environments (IDEs), build systems, and source code repositories helpful
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.