Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Director of the Beijing Office.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Develop application components, pages and functions as directed by Software Development Manager and/or Project Lead
- Correct existing software “bugs” by making code changes and testing code changes to ensure fixes to applications
- Maintain and may modify existing applications under the direction of the Software Development Manager and/or Project Lead
- Communicate with Quality Assurance to ensure that all software changes are well documented and understood
- Understand and apply corporate coding and style guides
- Communicate status, progress and issues to team leads
- Some experience with web based software development (ASP and ASP.NET preferred)
- Some experience with markup (HTML, XSL, XML, etc)
- Some experience with SQL (any database, MS SQL Server preferred)
- Excellent communication, organization and documentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and other business-related software
- Experience with various Internet technologies
- You learn quickly and retain knowledge
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail and quality
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a desire for continuous improvement
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.