Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Manager of Network Engineering.
Does This Describe You:
You have a "get it done" mentality.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Familiar with the following: Automated Systems (Ansible, Git, Salt, Jenkins, and Puppet) Cisco CCNP Communication Juniper certification
- Scripting Languages (Perl, PHP, python or shell scripting)
- Security experience (ACLs, IPsec, SSL, traffic inspection, and next-gen security techniques)
- Cultural/team fit
- You notice the little things
- Experience juggling tasks
- A great team player that can focus independently as well
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.