Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As a Channel Engagement Intern, you will support the biz dev event logistics team and report to the Director of Global Channel Engagement.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player who's always willing to jump in and learn new areas of the team's responsibilities.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Pack, unpack and organize booth items for events
- Print data and price sheets, keeping inventory of these items on hand for regular shipments to tradeshows and other events
- Support tasks related to booking and managing travel for event staff
- Take inventory on swag both the online biz development store and physically in-house
- Organize physical inventory of equipment and swag
- Roll t-shirts
- Assemble bags of swag and data/price sheets
- Assemble folders of data/price sheets
- Track email confirmations and cancelations for Datto hosted events
- Moderate use of Salesforce for event registration and tracking purposes
- Other miscellaneous administrative and operations tasks
* Please note, lifting some heavy boxes is required
- Recent College Graduate or working towards a Bachelors Degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications)
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Basic computer knowledge required
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.