Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Temporary Quality Assurance Specialist to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will review and audit sales communications, email, and telephone interactions along with reviewing Salesforce.com, investigating customer survey responses, and conducting mystery shopping. The Specialist will also facilitate calibration/group sessions regarding our quality program. The Quality Assurance Specialist identifies areas of service improvement and develops programs that improve the quality of the customer’s experience when working with the Sales Team. The Quality Assurance Specialist oversees the overall quality of the customer interactions and makes improvement recommendations to the Sales leaders and monitors the result of implemented improvements. The Quality Assurance Specialist position requires the ability to work in a constructive, non-biased and collaborative manner by establishing positive work relationships; partnering with the Sales Team leadership, training team, and other resources within the service department. You will be asked to gain the support of others by demonstrating expertise in an ever-changing environment. You will report to the Director of Commercial Operations.
Does This Describe You:
You're an enthusiastic problem solver who loves a challenge.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Monitor both inbound and/or outbound interactions of all Sales Team members monthly
- Analyze/audit case documentation, service interaction data, emails, voice recordings, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards within the Sales Team
- Provide structured recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to Sales Team leadership
- Provide positive and constructive feedback and empathetic coaching to agents
- Use customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities with all Sales Team teams and sites
- Use technical experience to be an expert for released product
- Use Sales Team tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality
- Collaborate with Service team members to identify and refine processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience
- Perform additional tasks as needed by management
- Travel Required 25-40% possible
- Bachelor’s degree, pursuing a university degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer support experience in an energized environment
- English and Dutch fluency required for Benelux and English and German fluency required for DACH
- Previous quality monitoring experience
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups
- Strong technical aptitude for troubleshooting in hardware and software
- Salesforce or equivalent and Microsoft Office Suite
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.