Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The Learning and Development Manager creates Datto’s Learning Strategy and guides the design, management, and execution of a globally scalable and sustainable learning framework. You will identify and build engaging learning solutions that are fun and develop the capabilities needed to ensure the future of Datto. You will also collaborate with talent development and HR on the delivery of other important talent development projects focused on onboarding, change management, coaching, career frameworks, and building high performing teams. You will report to the VP of Global Talent Development.
Does This Describe You:
You're a leader who is dynamic, creative and achievement-oriented!
A Look Inside the Job:
Learning and Development Design
- Lead and implement an effective global learning and development strategy with an emphasis on real-time, action-based and digitally enabled solutions
- Develop strong relationships with important stakeholders to ensure that learning and development plans are aligned with both individual and team needs
- Identify the most effective modalities and tools to support an array of learners (in-person, online, virtual, gamification, simulations, assessments, coaching and mentoring)
- Design and implement a strategy for a scalable coaching offering that is personally relevant and focuses on sustainable behavioral change
- Identify strong vendor partners and digital learning platforms, manage those relationships and oversee the L&D budget
- Identify effective professional development content for our Learning Management System
- Monitor and establish metrics to ensure L&D efforts and make a compelling ROI case that results are efficiently and effectively meeting the business needs
- Deliver in-person and virtual training where necessary
- Serve as an internal consultant to our internal technical training functions on program development and execution
- Drive awareness of available development resources through creative campaigns and other internal processes
- Partner with Human Resources Business Partners to consult on employee career development plans
- Provide in-field coaching to managers and teams to develop the capabilities of leadership and enhance team effectiveness
- Provide guidance and insights on change initiatives
- Leverage experience and best practices to design scalable development resources and tools
- Partner with other Talent Development colleagues and Human Resource Business Partners to co-lead projects
- A minimum of 5-7 years of in an L&D related role Bachelor’s degree is required
- Demonstrated performance in leadership development strategy, design, and delivery at a global level
- Demonstrated ability to show L&D program effectiveness through compelling and measurable ROI metrics
- Proven track record of successfully implementing talent development related programs
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and collaborate at all levels in an organization
- Excellent communication skills including presentation, facilitation and written
- Experience with multiple learning delivery approaches
- Project management skills including the ability to manage complex programs and complex organization structures
- Master’s in organizational development or related field preferred
- Certification in assessment tools and methodologies (such as Social Styles, Hogan, etc.)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.