Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.

The Partner Marketing Manager will support the Global Partner Program for the EMEA region. You will facilitate collaboration between sales and partners to help guide the success of our channel programs. The initial focus of this role will be on the European region. However, there may be an opportunity to expand coverage for our APAC region, as we and the partner ecosystem are growing quickly.

This role requires someone with 3-5 years of channel marketing experience. Specifically, candidates should have experience with building successful tools and programs to help partners create leads and sell more Datto products. There will be a lot of collaboration required across teams to support the corporate marketing imperatives, so you need to be comfortable working with diverse teams. You will report to the Director of Partner Marketing.

Does This Describe You:

You're a team player and a creative problem solver.

A Look Inside the Job:

• Ongoing assessment of the Datto Partner Program with regional partners to give feedback on the global strategy for a new, broader program that balances benefits and requirements at every partner level and across all geographies
  • Communicate the Global Partner Program messaging effectively, both internally to Datto sales teams and externally, to current and prospective partners
  • Be the advocate for the MarketNow platform (our marketing automation tool) and manage the following activities:
  • Provide internal sales enablement training for sales reps to understand the value of MarketNow, how to demo the platform to prospects and show partners how to set up their account and launch their first email drip campaign
  • Provide weekly live onboarding sessions for partners to help them get set up and start their first campaign
  • Partner with the Partner Success team to offer up additional 1x1 support for partners who show an early interest in learning MarketNow
  • Help increase partner engagement by proactively reaching out to partners
  • Help create the content strategy by working closely with the Marketing Territory Managers to understand what topics are relevant in their regions. You will be the liaison between our regional translation agencies and will oversee all translation projects
  • Assess data and stakeholder input regarding how the programs are working, what needs adjusting, and how it can grow with Datto
  • Lead the development of channel-based demand generation and promotional programs to help our partners grow their business. This will include sales promotions, brandable and reusable marketing programs for partners, and one-to-many programs for field team execution
  • Manage ongoing partner communications to ensure that partners are knowledgeable of recent news and how Datto continues to provide additional tools to help them grow their business. Specifically, this includes the management of the marketing and sales oriented sections of the partner portal and the monthly partner newsletter

About You:

• 3-5 years of channel marketing experience
  • 3+ years of marketing automation tool experience
  • 3+ years of channel program experience
  • Communication: The Partner Marketing Manager is comfortable communicating in multiple mediums including, delivering presentations both online and in-person. You will need to deliver internal and external MarketNow product demonstration
  • Project Management: The Partner Marketing Manager is motivated and detail oriented. They should be willing to take on projects with minimal direction and manage projects through completion
  • Team player: The Partner Marketing Manager will need to work across multiple teams, departments, and locations
  • Vendor relations experience: The Partner Marketing Manager will work with outside Marketing agencies on content creation and translation projects

At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:

• Private medical insurance
  • Free lunch every Friday
  • Generous paid time off policy
  • Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
  • Fitness reimbursement
  • Charity match program
  • Education reimbursement
  • And more!

By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.

Datto is an equal opportunity employer.

Apply for this Job

* Required
File   X
File   X

Demographic Questions

Individuals seeking employment at Datto are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and ensure we consider the needs of all our employees, please consider answering the following questions.

Completion is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter and any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.

Your responses to any of the following questions will be anonymized and only used to improve Datto’s diversity and inclusion initiatives. These responses will not be used / reviewed in connection with your application for employment.

I identify my gender as:

I identify as transgender:

I consider myself a member of the LGBTQ+ community

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

Veteran status:

I have a physical disability: