Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a System Administrator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Manager of Network Services.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage and monitor the configuration of the systems
- Contribute to the operational improvements, further developing and standardizing our systems
- Maintain and optimize the hardware installations
- Be part of the periodical on-call shifts to ensure availability of our services
- At least two years of experience in a similar position - preferably with cloud-based solutions
- You have experience with:
- Linux system administration and storage systems
- Virtualization platforms - XEN, KVM or equivalent
- Scripting - like Shell, PHP or Perl
- Networks such as DNS, TCP / IP routing and VLAN
- MySQL database administration and SQL
- Puppet, or other configuration management tool
- You speak and write fluent English
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.