Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Partner Success Associate to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
A Partner Success Associate guides the achievement of high levels of customer retention and product adoption within an assigned segment of customers in a shared global team.
You will report to the Manager of Partner Success.
Does This Describe You:
You're a leader and an enthusiastic learner.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Achieve high levels of customer retention within an assigned segment of customer accounts
- Promote increased product adoption, customer loyalty, and customer health via proactive engagement with customers using the following (but not limited to) formats – Targeted Email campaigns, Webinars, Participation in product user Communities, User Groups, Newsletters, Social Media, Training: attendance at Product Training events
- Contribute to retention efforts to support at-risk customers and establish success plans moving forward
- Identify opportunities to retain customers better
- Provide visibility and internal awareness regarding customer health, drivers of attrition, and customer satisfaction on a scheduled basis to help inform actions across the business to your Manager
- Continuously recommend improvements to internal processes, technologies, and workflow to improve customer experience, maximize the efficiency of internal teams, and drive improved results to your Manager
- Manage and resolve Customer Success related inbound requests
- Travel to company offices, customer locations, industry events, and other locations as required
- Four-year degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field, or comparable work experience in a related field (Customer Success, Account Management, Customer Service) is required
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Active team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.