Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Product Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Director of Product Management.
Does This Describe You:
You're hands-on, technical, and a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Establish and maintain the product roadmap for Datto router platforms
- Collaborate with engineering on backlog prioritization of features and enhancements
- Build out a long-term strategy for future edge router products and work with product marketing to help position the product
- 5+ Yrs product management experience, ideally on networking products
- Background creating feature requirements, working in Agile/Kanban frameworks
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.