Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sr. Hardware Engineer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Director of Software Engineering.
Does This Describe You:
You're a technical leader and a mentor.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Establish and qualify hardware designs in conjunction with Original Device Manufacturers (ODMS) through EVT/DVT/PVT/MP stages
- Fast prototyping for product innovation
- Transfer practical prototypes into engineering, build, operations, and support
- Mentor other hardware engineers
- BSEE or MSEE with 15+ years of experience in a hardware prototyping and/or integration role
- Solid experience managing EVT/DVT/PVT stages with OEM/ODM
- Solid experience in rapid board-level prototyping
- Excellent debugging skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and coordinate multiple simultaneous projects
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.