Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Strategic Account Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sales Manager of Strategic Accounts.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player who is self-motivated, determined to win and willing to learn.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via a technical sales cycle. The ability to develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling is crucial
- Develop excellent relationships with existing channel partners/resellers to grow revenue
- Implement account development plans and understand our partners’ business goals to increase revenue growth and customer satisfaction with channel partners
- Develop opportunities through prospecting, leads generated via webinars, email promotions, trade shows, and events, web inquiries and phone inquiries, etc. using consultative sales skills
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help create new prospects/opportunities
- Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted, and information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business need
- 5+ years of direct sales experience with experience exceeding your annual quota and performance targets
- Able to follow a sales process to achieve results
- Outstanding interpersonal skills you use to talk to anyone and relay complex ideas and strategies
- B2B sales experience, engaging Director and C-Level executives in SMB/Mid-Market
- Strong individual contributor and team player
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
- Success in a structured sales process
- Experience with MSP’s and/or Resellers
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.