Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Senior Director of FP&A.
Does This Describe You:
You're an inquisitive learner who likes to take on new challenges and opportunities
A Look Inside the Job:
- Partner with internal product and functional leaders to push financial modeling of investment opportunities
- Collaborate with Revenue and Sales Operations and other teams to determine unit level economics for product lines (i.e., LTV to CAC analysis)
- Contribute to the formation of a detailed operating plan and long-term corporate financial model; track ongoing changes to the business in the rolling forecast
- Help design and implement product and country contribution profit reporting
- Develop and implement our forecasting process and reporting of Capitalized Expenses
- Be the financial partner to certain internal functions tracking their budgets, maintaining forecasts, and running ad hoc financial analyses
- Navigate and effectively operate with a variety of levels seniority within and outside the organization
- 2-3 years of investment banking, PE, VC, FP&A or consulting experience
- A Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record, preferably with an emphasis in finance, accounting, computer science, or economics
- A strong understanding of financial accounting and 3-statement financial models
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, financial modeling, and data analytics
- Strong communication skills both orally and written with the ability to concisely and thoughtfully summarize research analyses
- High level of maturity and an exceptional work ethic
- A self-starter who can take on responsibility with little guidance
- Resourceful and able to work with changing priorities and incomplete data
- Experience working with Publicly Traded Companies
- SQL and Tableau experience
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.