Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You:
- You're tenacious and a relationship builder.
- Looking to start your career in a "Sales environment"
A Look Inside the Job:
- Grow your team’s number of new business closed by generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Conduct outbound prospecting calls
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information updated
- Utilize the CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted, and information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Excellent telephone manner
- Passion for Technology
- Love a challenge and being part of a team
- Resourceful and creative solving problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong computer knowledge
- Enjoy working in an energized environment
- Ability to inspire
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.