Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Internal Operations Assistant to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We're looking for an Internal Operations Assistant who would report directly to the Operations Manager and work with a team of people that excel in tech and people skills. You will be a primary resource for supporting the employees in the Rochester location and should love helping out co-workers.
Does This Describe You:
You have a "get it done" mentality.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Assist with daily technical and facilities operations, including maintaining records for inventory and shipments for hardware
- Assist with office moves and setups
- Setup, maintain and troubleshoot employee workstations and peripherals
- Light desktop software support
- Install and manage A/V systems
- Troubleshoot Hardware and Software
- Manage administrative tasks (Shipping/Receiving/Inventory/Data Entry/etc.)
- Some travel may be required
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role, associates degree to IT certifications preferred
- Meticulous when updating records
- Windows and Mac OS knowledge
- Jira (or equivalent) ticket systems experience
- Ability to lift over 50lbs
- Structured cabling and low voltage wiring knowledge is a bonus
- Experience with building infrastructure and mechanical systems is a bonus
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.