Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Project Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The Datto Customer Experience Operations team supports the operational needs of the entire CX department, which includes Technical Support, Training, Services, and Success. We provide tools, processes, project management, and data analysis for all of CX. You will report to the Director of CX Operations.
Does This Describe You:
You're a leader who can follow through on a vision and love working with people.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Push project execution on behalf of the project owner; refine overall project purpose, definition, and scope with stakeholders
- Identify and manage stakeholder expectations; lead communication efforts to ensure transparency
- Create a tactical path of execution, including an outline of the project plan, milestones, tasks, and timelines
- Identify risks and mitigation strategy; proactively manage changes including consultation with the Change Management Council
- Chair weekly project team meetings to review progress with essential core team members and overall stakeholder management
- Propose recommendations and adjustments to process and goals
- Prepare project updates for the PMO portfolio reporting and other project management artifacts
- Mentor other project management employees within the CX organization including training and career development
- Create a Project Plan that deconstructs work in a logical and transparent way
- Experience with inspiring confidence with sponsors and managing stakeholders and leaders at the VP level
- Sound business and technical knowledge
- Experience resolving conflict and delivering tough messages with grace
- Experience working with OKRs
- Knowledge of Smartsheets
- CAPM and/or PMP
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of Project Management experience
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.