Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You:
You're eager to learn and love deep diving a problem!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Partner with the sales teams to monitor and analyse partner accounts to report on activity and KPI's
- Collaborate with internal departments to retrieve company information and KPIs
- Uncover underlying business matters that may need to be addressed and determine causes and trends related to the gain and loss of company accounts and/or profitability
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Communicate with internal and external departments to fully understand data content
- Analyse our cost of acquisition and retention
- Diagnose gaps in performance or activity and provide reasoning with actionable suggestions to address them
- Educated or working towards a degree level in a numerical subject
- Intermediate excel skills including the ability to perform Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Excellent interpersonal skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.