Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Associate Netsuite Administrator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sr. Manager of ERP Applications.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Be the lead and Subject Matter Expert for Netsuite support, administration, and improvements - across all functional and technical areas
- Analyze, develop, and review business requirements, functional specifications, and test cases for all Netsuite improvements
- Partner closely with business units to the NetSuite application to meet business requirements
- Partner with the QA Team to support testing activities
- Collaborate with diverse teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and simplification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or a relevant discipline
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience with Netsuite ERP; with a focus on Finance and Order to Cash processes
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Track record of process improvement and highly-organized
- Mission-focused and driven to help team members succeed
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile delivery and teams (SCRUM)
- An entrepreneurial spirit as well as a level of comfort in a hyper-growth company and ever-changing environment
- Strong sense of ownership related to the department’s success and business outcome
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- NetSuite Integrations and customizations experience
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.