Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Workforce Solutions Assistant to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We'r
You will report to the Sr. Operations Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You're creative, a self-starter, and a critical thinker.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Assist with daily technical and facilities operations
- Assist with office moves and desk setups
- Image and maintain employee workstations
- Light desktop support
- Manage and set up A/V systems
- Manage administrative tasks such as shipping/receiving, inventory, data entry, etc.
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to multi-task in an energized environment
- Willingness to learn, and a positive attitude
- Love working as part of a team
- Basic Windows and Mac OS application knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Jira (or equivalent) ticket systems experience
- Structured cabling and low voltage wiring knowledge is a bonus
- Ability to lift over 50lbs
- Willing to work some weekends
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.