Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Operations CRM Analyst to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As an important member of the sales operations team, the Sales Operations CRM Analyst will manage training the sales team on the use of the CRM, building universal Dashboards and Reports, supporting data management, sales excellence tools, performance measurement, and problem resolution. You will partner with the sales organization to ensure the integrity of our data systems and provide accurate reporting to management. You will organize collaboration between sales and our internal CRM team and between sales and marketing. This position requires strong computer skills and a professional attitude. You will report to the Director of Sales Operations.
Does This Describe You:
You have excellent interpersonal skills and love being a team player!
A Look Inside The Job:
- Use Salesforce.com and other sales tools reporting and dashboards to provide quality data and insights via reports, dashboards, and communications
- Create training materials for CRM use, reporting, and dashboards and conduct related training to sales excellence for end-users and local business partners
- Implement, communicate and measure sales excellence and CRM best practices driving increased adoption and engagement by sales users
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts about configuration, process, workflow, and reporting
- Contribute to and promote sales excellence plans, events, technology, training, and process
- Present insights and results to internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze, research, and correct reporting issues
- Identify and implement methods to improve efficiency in data integrity, data retrieval, and utilization
- Provide daily end-user support for sales needs in Salesforce.com
- Solve problems within the sales process as they arise
- Collaborate with CRM users to understand reporting requirements (sales, finance, marketing, product management, etc.)
- Find the “story” in the data, and communicate insights and opportunities with CRM and other cross-functional departments
- Contribute to data analysis projects to assess cross-sell opportunity, pipeline health, sales velocity, and product
- Design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- 5+ years of experience working with a sales team as a CRM Analyst or equivalent
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, IT Management or other related fields
- An eye for the little details and creative mindset for attacking problems
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines while delivering A+ quality work
- Proficiency in data mining tools and the ability to analyze data and develop logical recommendations
- Working knowledge and experience with HTML messaging
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, competing priorities
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of Sales, Marketing and Executive leadership
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.