Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Partner Success Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As a Partner Success Manager, your primary function is to ensure that the sales department operates smoothly and efficiently for the core business product lines and that partners receive exceptional service across the organization. You are the primary liaison between business departments to represent the interests of the assigned territory including; finance, logistics, marketing, sales, and support. You are also primarily responsible for the overall partner experience in sales and customer service for Datto core products sales offices. The Partner Success Manager coordinates complex projects, both short and long-term, across a combination of internal departments, partners, and vendors and push long-term efficiencies as the Datto core business grows. To perform these tasks, the Partner Success Manager must have fantastic interpersonal skills that can be used to communicate with different levels. You must also be comfortable working on diverse teams, adept at multitasking and prioritizing activities, have basic financial management skills, have a positive attitude, and be able/eager to motivate others. An eye for the little things along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. You will report to the Manager of Partner Success.
Does This Describe You:
You're tenacious and an enthusiastic team player!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Ensure continuity between Datto goals across all areas of the business, including logistics, marketing, sales, and business development
- Ensure exceptional partner experiences with Partners’ sales, customer service, and support interactions
- Manage client and process issues that are not readily resolved by existing teams or departments, and ensure understanding with impacted groups
- Automate and define future processes that ensure continued growth of the business with current core teams
- Track financial information and sales performance, including tracking and reporting ROI of projects
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure efficient operations and communications with Datto projects
- Maintain constant contact with internal team members, clients, and participants as they pertain to specific areas of project involvement
- Contribute to the development of presentations and written proposals
- Analyze data from multiple sources and communicate results
- Strong project management skills
- 3+ years of experience supporting technical products and/or services over numerous domestic and international locations
- Experience supporting a revenue-oriented sales team
- Experience working successfully under pressure
- A creative thinker who gets tasks accomplished
- Achievement oriented
- Experience in conflict resolution and negotiations with clients
- Willingness to support general administrative duties
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, including a strong understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Passion for technology
- Prior experience in the IT Industry or knowledge of channel marketing
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.